The holiday season is here! If you have any coffee lovers in your life, these gifts are sure to thrill them.
- Coffee Subscriptions: When you just can’t get enough of this stuff, a prepaid gift subscription is the way to go. Your friend or family member will receive a different selection of coffee every month, opening their taste buds to something new and exciting. Go on, push them out of that comfort zone – you know you want to.
- Whole Bean Coffee: Whole bean coffee is the best kind of coffee – but you don’t have to take our word for it. Let the giftee make the call.
- Caffeine Molecule Necklace: For the self-proclaimed nerd, this necklace combines the chemistry and coffee worlds in a fashionable way. Available in carbon black, gold tone, rose gold tone, and silver tone.
- Ceramic Pourover Funnel: Pourover coffee gives people the power to control the freshness and flavor of their coffee. Instead of purchasing ground coffee at the store, they can grind coffee beans at home, followed by pouring hot water over the ground beans to create the perfect cup. Great for somebody who wants to take coffee to the next level. A coffee pourover funnel is a necessary tool for the process.
- Ceramic Burr Grinder: You can’t make pourover coffee without a ceramic burr grinder! A consistent grind is always important, and that’s what this baby delivers. Ideal for camping trips or long-distance travel.
- “I Like Coffee and Maybe 3 People” Shirt: When you want to get a message across quickly and easily, you can’t go wrong with this shirt. PS: It’s available in men’s sizes, too.
What’s the best holiday gift you have ever received? Let us know!