We never understood why to-go tumblers made design decisions that compromised the coffee drinking experience. The senses–taste, smell, and touch–were ignored, while durability and extreme heat retention were prioritized. Why not both?
Introducing Carter, a travel mug finally worthy of the coffee inside. Designed to amplify the senses and engineered to fit the most popular manual brewing devices, you can now enjoy coffee at its fullest, everywhere.
- Aromatic Wide Mouth - You don’t sip out of a tiny hole at home. A mug-inspired mouth lets you access coffee’s full aroma and gage the temperature before you drink
- Drinkable Thin Lip - A tapered thin lip mimics a Cabernet glass to deliver coffee directly to your taste buds while also sitting comfortably on your mouth.
- True Taste Ceramic Coating - Your coffee should taste how you intended. Unlike stainless steel, a ceramic interior keeps your brew free of odors, oils, and “old penny” tasting notes.
- Heat-lock Double Wall Vacuum - Because triple walled seemed a little overkill. Our 304 18/8 insulated stainless steel retains heat for 12 hours and stays cold for 24 hours.
- Leak-Proof Spill - A quick, 270° twist locks the lid to eliminate liquid mishaps. You have our your-bag-is-not-getting-wet guarantee.
- Brew-and-Go Compatibility - Skip a step with a 69 mm diameter rim designed to fit the most popular manual brewing devices.
Materials: 18/8 stainless steel, BPA-free plastic and steel lid, Inner ceramic coating.
Sizes & Dimensions: 86mm diameter body, 69mm mouth.
Compatibility: Fits all standard drippers and the AeroPress® Coffee Maker, but may not fit in all cup holders.
Packaging: Packaged in an RPET bag made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.